Are you looking to fulfill your dream as a typical engineer? Do you know what those other buttons on the calculator do? Do you have no social skills and prefer to work from 6.30 am to 7.30 pm daily? Do you talk in acronyms no one else will understand? And lastly, do you always wear a pencil on your ear just in case you need it that one time?
If this is you, there are plenty of jobs with highly reputable firms in the Phoenix area.
However, if you want to conquer that cliché and believe engineers can be fun, caring, and easy going then please read on…..
Sustainability Engineering Group (SEG) is looking for an Civil Designer – Residential Development that is not afraid to think outside the box with a passion for sustainability. If you are looking to join a dynamic, innovative, and fun team, SEG is the perfect place for you. SEG provides total engineering and architectural design solutions to an enviable list of the top state/national commercial, retail, healthcare, educational, and industrial clients. We are growing and offer exciting career opportunities for individuals that embrace culture and a wonderful team environment. Our compensation package is competitive; our benefits and retirement programs are comprehensive, and our paid time off is very generous.
Our work culture is relaxed and casual – focused on employee development and advancement. We are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong and sound leadership.
Are you ready to become part of an exciting team that enjoys coming to work?
Do you fulfill these minimum requirements?
• Minimum of 3 years experience in residential and/or land development.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD with an emphasis on Civil 3D and Microsoft office.
Do these responsibilities look exciting to you?
• Recommends design changes to Project Managers and/or Engineers.
• Works closely with Engineers and Project Managers to obtain project information and ensure drawings are accurate and complete.
• May prepare cost and quantity estimates.
• May perform design calculations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Do you have the following knowledge/application experience?
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply jurisdictional requirements in preparation of Grading & Drainage, Paving, Water, Sewer & Storm Water Management Plans.
• Experience in cost estimating, earthwork volume calculations using surface modelling, soil erosion and sedimentation control methods and preparation of drainage, water, and sewer reports with related calculations.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Self-starter who enjoys working independently as well as a member of the team.
Then we would love to offer you the following:
• A competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility
• Relocation costs-negotiable
• 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan.
• Benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
• Wellness program including healthy snacks and gym membership subsidies.
• Company gatherings and team hikes.
• Fun at work!APPLY NOW
CIVIL PE / PROJECT MANAGER
We Offer you in Return: